(My favorite photo of 2009. I wish Ryan had been in it instead of taking it.)
- In January, I sort of missed working in an office.
- In February, I performed a dishonest act, and I'd do it again.
- In March, I gave some advice to bloggers and blog readers. I felt so wise and grandfatherly.
- In April, I revealed my Big Dream.
- In May, I fell in love. I also revealed the cornerstone of my self-esteem.
- In June, I admitted that sneezing in public was much simpler in the west.
- In July, my parents sold my childhood home.
- In August, the power went out a lot, and I wrote about why I write.
- In September, I tried red lipstick (FAIL!), I got poetic about where I come from, and I became BFFs with the Amish. I also celebrated the Jewish new year.
- In October, I chose 13 words to describe my life and I made the mistake of playing Monopoly with my family. I also took you on a tour of Amish country.
- In November, a trip to IKEA went terribly wrong.
- In December, I finished a Wednesday on a Thursday, and I channeled a few bloggers' wishes for Christmas.