Friday, September 23, 2011

54 Thoughts


  1. I'm killing time.
  2. In forty minutes I'm heading out the door.
  3. I'm going to New Jersey.
  4. I'm going to have a sleepover in New Jersey. 
  5. I've never had a sleepover with New Jersey before.
  6. I've packed my bag and a sleeping bag.
  7. And a toothbrush.
  8. The TV is on to keep my company.
  9. A generic decorating show on HGTV.
  10. I'm venturing out from my regular two channels: Bravo and Food Network.
  11. You should be so proud.
  12. This is the part of the generic decorating show where the homeowner gets doubtful about the decorator's color recommendations.
  13. This is called "decorating drama."
  14. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling they're going to love it in the end.
  15. It's raining cats and puppies.
  16. A while ago it was raining cats and dogs. 
  17. This weather report is brought to you by generic decorating shows.
  18. Want to know why I'm not watching Food Network right now?
  19. Because the Neelys are on.
  20. They drive me nuts.
  21. I'm all for being in love with your spouse, but there is way too much sugar going on.
  22. And exuberance.
  23. And self-satisfaction.
  24. And spouse satisfaction.
  25. Oh my gosh, the the big reveal just happened on the decorating show.
  26. The young couple has yet to use an exclamation point, though I think they like it.
  27. This is very confusing.
  28. Have they not seen decorating shows before?
  29. They're supposed to cover their mouths with both hands, jump up and down, and joyfully express a few expletives.
  30. It's not unusual to see a few tears.
  31. Rookies, I guess.
  32. I hate to admit it, but this couple could use a little "Neely" in their expression of emotion.
  33. I'm sorry, Neelys. 
  34. I harshly judged you.
  35. Forgive me.
  36. And then forgive me for continuing to boycott your show.
  37. The rain is not letting up.
  38. I need to go out and check the mail before I leave.
  39. I guess I will drive to the mailbox on my way out.
  40. I need to put the clothes from the washer into the dryer.
  41. But it's raining cats and dogs.
  42. I realize that I don't have to go outdoors to get to the washer and dryer.
  43. But I thought I'd try that excuse.
  44. Did it work?
  45. There's a new show on now.
  46. The challenge is to decorate a Cape Cod home.
  47. Three decorators are vying for the job.
  48. If they choose the first decorator, I'm going to throw a fit.
  49. The couch she suggested was ridiculous.
  50. I have to leave now.
  51. I'll never find out.
  52. Maybe that's for the better.
  53. I'm off to Jersey now.
  54. Yo.

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Have fun in Jersey! Say Hi to Snookie for me. ;)

Becky said...

I love your thoughts! :) Enjoy your weekend in New Jersey!!

Ginnie said...

How much do I love you?... Lots!

Mia said...

Hope you have a great time in Jersey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails