Thursday, July 15, 2010

Deep Thought Poetry

Lil' Goober

A "little tiff" means a petty quarrel. 
It also means a petite person named Tiffany 
(or a child named Tiffany). 
It should interest you to know that when I
at five-foot-one-and-a-half-inches tall
get into a petty quarrel with someone, 
I immediately have the upper hand
(being a little Tiff in a little tiff). 

I don't take that kind of power lightly, 
so I avoid getting into petty quarrels. 
And I also wear heels a lot.

If I ever give up peace-making
and pursue a career as a rapper, 
I will obviously be known as Li'l Tiff
My debut album: Petty Quarrels
Or, perhaps: A Slight Fit of Annoyance
Either way, it's gonna be fly, yo!

I know, I know, stick to writing catalogs.

13 comments:

Becky said...

You make me smile Li'l Tiff. :)

Artax said...

No no, poetry is good. I like it.

Mindi said...

could i love you any more?

{sigh}

gangsta tiff (or TIPHANIEEY) is my new role model.


yo! vip! LET'S KICK IT!

Rachelle said...

go lil' tiff... your the bomb diggaty! haha. adorable!

kami @ no biggie said...

Bow-wow-wow, little Tiff. What I want to talk about, is that darling haircut! Is this a current picture of you?! If so I love it!

Soul-Fusion said...

you never fail to make me laugh!

p.s. tried the most amazing blue cheese ever last night and thought of you and your salad. :)

tiburon said...

You really rock the sideways hat.

And the fly rhymes.

Annie said...

Little Tiff would also be a the perfect name should you ever become a precocious, Depression-era orphan.

MiaKatia said...

Those are some sweet rhymes lil Tiff.

Emily said...

That? Is an AWESOME photo!

SB said...

I loved this!

Be careful not to trip over those shoelaces...

Omgirl said...

You need to make a rap album just so you can use those titles. It would be hysterical!

Kahler and Katy said...

you are hilarious!

did you dress up like that, just to take the picture, just to write a blog with your 'would-be rapper name'? if so, you're my hero.

Related Posts with Thumbnails