Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome, Mamas!

A big, fat, beef-and-bean filled thank you to Erin at Today's Mama who is featuring my blog this week on her incredible website! And a warm welcome to any new readers who have found their way here via Today's Mama! I am in the middle of a short blog vacation, but will return soon.

In the meantime, and since Erin led you to believe that you would find something funny to read, here's a list of favorite posts:

1. All is Fair in Love and Board Games (In which I play Monopoly with my husband and sons. BIG MISTAKE!)

2. The Lipstick Manifesto (In which I attempt to wear red lipstick. Again, BIG MISTAKE.)

3. You'll Know it's for Real When I Get Invited to the Next Barn Raising (In which I stalk the Amish.)

4. Come With Me to the Land of My People (In which I continue to stalk the Amish.)

5. Compliments With a Chance of Meatballs (In which I bribe my children to go to IKEA.)

If you're a new reader, please feel free to leave a comment and say hello. I love meeting new friends. Especially Amish friends, but so far none of them have read my blog. I'm trying not to take it personally.

6 comments:

Erin said...

"Sometimes the universe mumbles" from The Lipstick Manifesto needs to be embroidered on a pillow or at the very least, slapped on a t-shirt at Cafe Press. Priceless!

So happy to be featuring you this week!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that Erin loves Tiffany too!

Next time you are in Utah, let's plan a party. I love you both!

Leslie said...

I've missed you sis! Come back from blog vacation!!

Jesse C said...

Congrats on the new exposure. You are funny. I LOL all over the place when I read your blog.

Lindy-Lou said...

Oh my goodness, I just reread your favorite posts and enjoyed them as much or maybe even more this time, if that's possible. You are so very funny. And Ryan is the best straight man. Does that adjective still mean what it used to? Both meanings thankfully apply.

Omgirl said...

Mmmmmm.....meatballs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails