2. It's a good morning for German Pancakes.
3. The forecast is unbelievable--80s for days and days.
4. I need to use the gift certificate for my pedicure.
5. I haven't seen those jazzy glitter toes out here in the east.
6. We're trying to figure out our weekend plans.
7. Every day Max asks to go to the swimming pool.
8. Every day we go to the swimming pool.
9. Alison taught me to love life poolside.
10. Sitting at the pool is learned relaxation.
11. I have needed to go to the store for days now.
12. When I realized last night that I had at least one more kitchen bag, I decided to put off going to the store for at least another day or two.
13. No matter how hard I work at taking off my makeup at night, I still wake up with mascara smudges.
14. I am head-over-heels for summer.
15. I think I'll go for a walk.
16. I wonder if Ryan will go with me.
17. I like morning walks.
18. Ryan likes night walks.
19. I'm always afraid we'll get run over during night walks.
20. There are no street lights or sidewalks here.
21. Safety first.
22. I love it when I make Ryan laugh.
23. I love it when I make Christian laugh.
24. I hate farting.
25. I need an eye appointment.
26. Lucy is sleeping on the rug next to me.
27. There must be a gravitational pull, her to me.
28. Tuesday is garbage day.
29. I bought fabric in Utah to replace my kitchen valances.
30. The old valances are nice, but a bit "Grandma Gribble."
31. Ryan invented the term "Grandma Gribble."
32. Grandma Gribble: A decorating style that is overfilled with floral patterns and slightly tacky sentimental objects.
33. There's more to the definition of Grandma Gribble Style, but that will get you started.
34. Every three days I care about eating right.
35. Those other two days I do quite a bit of damage.
36. I have a split personality in the dieting department.
37. Last night I dreamt that the extra weight I'm carrying around is actually a baby.
38. When you look at it in that light--that I'm 13 months pregnant--I haven't put on much weight at all!
39. My dream the night before included an exciting heist with a big money prize at the end.
40. Right before we pulled things off, I had a sudden revelation, "Oh my gosh. This is illegal. We're going to go to prison."
41. I almost committed a serious crime in my dream.
42. I usually don't remember my dreams.
43. Good job, dreams, for being entertaining lately.
44. I don't know why, but paying the bills makes me sick and happy all at the same time.
45. I can't believe how many bills there are in the world.
46. I think I've solved my problem of folding laundry, but not putting it away.
47. I fold the laundry in my bedroom now, right in the middle of the floor.
48. I immediately want to put it away.
49. If that idea didn't work, I was going to start folding laundry in the driveway.
50. The other night, our kids were out catching fireflies.
51. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ever going to get over fireflies.
52. Their butts light up and glow!!!
53. Imagine all the things you could do with a glowing butt!
54. I have been making strawberry-mango smoothies in the morning.
55. Strawberries and mangos make a great pair.
56. Unlikely, yes, but great.
57. Just like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
58. The pool opens in two hours.
59. I wonder if I can get everything I want done before then?
60. I have come a long way in my relationship with semi-colons.
61. I have also come a long way in my toenail fungus treatment.
62. Only two toes are still showing symptoms.
63. See what happens when I dedicate myself to something?
64. Two years ago, I never used semi-colons and my feet were infested.
65. I love the word infested.
66. I also love the word facilitate.
67. I love it when Max says, "hand sanitizer."
68. I also love it when Max tries to say Abraham Lincoln: "Hammerlan Lincoln"
69. The oven is almost pre-heated.
70. Ryan just came downstairs dressed for work.
71. What is up with that?
72. I'm not going to talk about it much, but his summer schedule is amazing.
73. I guess there had to be something to make 12 years of college worth it.
74. I'm running a Kids Writing Camp this summer.
75. Yesterday was our first camp.
76. I don't know why the word "camp" is involved; we sat at my kitchen table for two hours.
77. Summer camp is HUGE here. Everybody's kids go to "camps" all summer long.
78. I had to invent a camp for my kids to go to.
79. And in the spirit of "camp" I didn't clean my kitchen floor before they showed up.
80. (Did you notice the covert use of a semi-colon in number 76?)
81. I think the first camp was successful.
82. Nobody wrote about farts and I didn't strangle anyone.
83. Here we are, all the way at 83.
84. I think I will clean the bathrooms today.
85. Cleaning the bathrooms makes me feel like a responsible adult.
86. I enjoy occasionally feeling like a responsible adult.
87. I made my own roasted tomato marinara sauce the other day.
88. I was inspired by the roasted tomato soup my mom made for us in Utah.
89. My marinara was tasty, but maybe too acidic.
90. After dinner, Ryan and I went downstairs to watch a movie.
91. I tried to snuggle up to him, but after three seconds I had to sprawl out on the other side of the couch.
92. "Sorry, honey, but I'm just so bloated."
93. We share many romantic moments like this.
94. When was the last time you really thought about your elbows?
95. Two seconds ago for me.
96. Elbows often complain of experiencing feelings of neglect and rejection.
97. I made a morose joke at a church meeting yesterday.
98. We were brainstorming pioneer activities for the kids to do.
99. I suggested that we could have them dig shallow graves.
100. Only one out of three people got it.
101. I thought it was a pretty good joke.